- BrainSprout A centralized catalogue of higher education offerings in Ontario. Custom data scraping and editing infrastructure, bespoke CMS and visualizations. Built with Angular, Phantom.js,
Node.js and Firebase. Full stack developer, 2016-2017.
- AKAMS Online real-time assessment tool for remote and distributed teams. Fully custom CMS with a modular architecture that can create secure, custom distributions on a per-client basis.
Implemented with Angular, Node.js and Firebase. Full stack developer, 2016-Present.
- Runway Social Media Social media management and planning tool for higher education teams. Constructed using Redis, Node.js, Angular and multiple AWS services. Developed in partnership with SplashEffect. Full stack developer,
- Mid Century Spot Research website for mid century furniture, electronics and collectables. Built on a custom CMS utilizing Node.js (Express), Angular, S3 and SimpleDB. Custom Etsy and
eBay integrations as well as affiliate networks. Full stack developer, 2015.
- Higher Ed Careers Canada Job listings website. Utilizes data mining techniques to evaluate post-secondary institutional websites to find new job listings. Built with Redis, Node.js (Express), Absurd.js, Dada.js. Jade, AWS S3,
AWS SimpleDB, responsive design, Twitter API integration, jQuery and WordPress. Full stack developer, 2012-2016.
- T-Mark.com Developed fluid/responsive design based on a web-app style interaction on a flat-file server. jQuery, HTML5, CSS3. 2013.
- Maryland Institute College of Art Residential Management System Intranet/web-based management software that tracks students, housing and assignments in a collegiate environment. Utilizes Ajax, Transact-SQL, Oracle PeopleSoft,
and Coldfusion. Project manager, 2010-2011.
- Thentsh.com/Socialnotworking.nu Custom community website/content management system integrating forums, user contests, and voting. Built using PHP, CSS, HTML, and MySQL. Partnership, 2007-2009.
- Central Missouri Judicial Management Platform Intranet/web-based management software that managed student conduct communication. Built using PHP, HTML, and MySQL. Graduate Assistantship, 2004-2005.
- Onceinstockholm blog platform Blogging platform built for personal website. Constructed using PHP, MySQL, HTML, and CSS. Independent Project, 2002-2004.
- ArangoDB 2017-present
- Angular.js 2015-present
- Firebase 2015-present
- Amazon Web Services S3 2013-present
- Redis 2012-current
- Amazon Web Services SimpleDB 2012-present
- Node.js 2012-current
- Raphaël 2012-current
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2012-2013
- LESS 2011-current
- CSS 3 2010-current
- HTML 5 2010-current
- XHTML 2006-2010
- CSS 2003-2010
- HTML 1996-2006
- PHP & MySQL 2002-current
- Delphi 1995-1999
- Turbo Pascal 1992-1999
- Twisted Rope (previously T-Mark International) 2016-Present Retained Consulting Developer
- Code quality reviewer
- Architecture consultation
- Programming talent / hiring consultation
- Responsible for on-going training of 14 developers across four time zones
- Akureryi Networks 2014-Present Principal
- Full-stack development and editing of Higher Ed Careers Canada
- Consulting developer for post-secondary education and small business clients
- T-Mark International 2013 Production Analyst
- Provided guidance to junior programmers
- Approver of development plans
- Provided guidance to senior staff on technical issues
- Planning and implementing CSS and responsive designs
- Lead back-end development and server management
- Developed internal workflow management tools
- Coordinated continuous development of projects with teams in Buffalo, NY and Tokyo, Japan.
- T-Mark International 2012-2013 Senior Programmer
- Developed and planned sites based on Microsoft SharePoint Server
- Responsible for implementing CSS and Responsive Design
- Client communication
- Providing development estimates
- University at Buffalo 2011-2012 Assistant Director of Residential Operations
- Supervise three full-time staff members
- Responsible for authoring reports from large database using SQL
- Develop policies and procedures to maximize occupancy as well as maintain student experience
- Conduct student/user experience focus groups and surveys
- Produce and execute marketing plans
- Write and produce how-to documentation and Camtasia walk-through videos
- Maryland Institute College of Art 2008-2011 Residential Coordinator
- Supervised 11-22 student staff
- Responsible for managing occupancy of all residential facilities
- Guided the development of a residential management software
- Developed and executed a judicial management system
- Campus emergency responder in a 24-hour on-call rotation
- University of the Arts 2008 Area Coordinator
- University of Illinois 2006-2008 Residence Hall Director
- University of Central Missouri 2004-2006 Residence Hall Director
- Mid-America Mobile 2003-2004 Retail Manager
- University of Central Missouri 2004-2006 Masters of College Student Personnel Administration
- Södertörns högskola 2002-2003 Exchange in Swedish / Media Studies
- University of Southern Indiana 1999-2002 Bachelors of Computer Publishing & Telecommunications
- NodeRedis Node.js Redis client module, contributor and organization member.
- Reds Node.js Redis search module. Maintainer.
- redisSlug Redis "port" of slug module. Author.
- dada.js CSS preprocessor. Author.
- docDown Documentation compiler. Part of the lodash project. Ported from PHP to Node.js